LavaDerm Cooling Mist with
Lavender Cools the Burn Fast!
LavaDerm Cooling Mist is a wonderful cooling spray made with therapeutic grade lavender oil and aloe vera. Lavender is known for having amazing skin regeneration and scar prevention properties; and as such has been used to for first aid for sunburn, burns and rashes for thousands of years.
This product also makes use of purified aloe vera. Aloe vera has been studied and used expansively in burn treatment because of its anti-inflammatory properties. Like lavender it also has skin regeneration abilities.
Did you know that Burns Blister due to Fluid Loss and Dehydration?
Yes that is why is not only important to drink plenty of liquids but to also hydrate the skin. LavaDerm contains trace minerals as well that helps to re-hydrate the skin and replenish the minerals that are loss.
All in all you can’t lose having LavaDerm in your Natural First Aid Kit or your beach bag!
This is an easy reference guide for LavaDerm Cooling Mist. It will tell you how to use your ointment and what to use it for. It will also provide you with some fun tips!
LavaDerm Cooling Mist ™
What is in LavaDerm Essential Oil Cooling Mist?
There are several different ingredients as well as lavender essential oil in LavaDerm.
The natural ingredients include:
- Deionized Water
- Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis) – has anti-inflammatory and skin regenerating properties. Used extensively in burn treatment.
- Ionic Trace Minerals – help to keep skin moist and hydrated.
- The essential oils are listed below along with a brief description of the oil.
- Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) has analgesic, anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic properties. It helps relief stress, sore muscles, menstrual cramps and nervous tension in the body. It regenerates skin and aids in the formation of scar tissue.
Do you want more information about the individual oil? Just click on the name of the oil to find out other interesting information such as:
- What Part of the Plant is Used?
- What is an ORAC Value?
- What is the ORAC of the Oil?
- What are the Plant Properties and Uses?
- Where is the Name derived from?
- The Most Interesting Historical Reference?
- And more!
What are the Documented Uses for Lavaderm Cooling Mist? Burns (1st degree burns, 2nd degree burns, Chicken Pox (herpes zoster), diaper rash, heat rash (prickly heat rash), itchy skin, skin (keeping cool and hydrated or moist; tissue regeneration) and sunburn.
What Body Systems are Affected? Emotional balance and Skin
How do I use it?
Spray directly on the skin as needed.
Good product for the First Aid Kit? Yes
Can this oil be used for Animals? Yes
Note about animals: Certain oils can be very toxic to cats. Citrus products and oils in particular which are not of therapeutic grade! Please consult your vet if you are not sure about applying any essential oil to your pet.
What are the Safety Precautions? No contraindications
Tips for Using this Product
Keep in your beach bag or your Natural First Aid Kit!